We offer weed control treatments to homes and businesses in Fort Worth, Burleson, Crowley, TX and nearby areas.
We target invasive, nutrient-stealing weeds like nutsedge, crabgrass, henbit, and Poa annua.
Keeping your lawn free of stubborn, nutrient-stealing weeds is crucial to helping it maintain its tip-top shape. To help you tackle weeds, we offer an 8-step weed control program that runs from January to December and also includes lawn fertilization treatments to ensure your grass receives everything it needs to thrive. We use liquid pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to target common weeds like nutsedge, crabgrass, henbit, and Poa annua.
Our weed control treatments are also pet-safe. Once our treatments are dry, you can let your pets use your lawn again like normal! We offer our weed control treatments to homes and businesses in Fort Worth, Burleson, Crowley, TX and nearby areas.
Our Weed Control Treatment Schedule
If let to their own devices, weeds can take over your lawn and steal nutrients from your grass. To combat these unwanted plants, we've designed an 8-step weed control program that also includes lawn fertilization treatments! By incorporating both treatments in our program, we can ensure your lawn is at its best health year-round. We follow this lawn fertilization and weed control treatment schedule:
- January to mid-February: Our first visit involves an application of pre- and post-emergent liquid weed control treatments to target broadleaf and grassy weeds.
- Mid-February to mid-March: We'll apply another round of pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments.
- Early April to mid-May: We'll fertilize your lawn and apply another round of our post-emergent weed control treatment.
- Mid-May to late June: During this visit, we'll fertilize your lawn again and apply another post-emergent weed control treatment.
- Early July to mid-August: We'll apply another round of fertilizer to your lawn and spray any existing weeds with our post-emergent treatment.
- Mid-August to late September: We will continue to nourish your lawn with granular fertilizer and defend it from pesky weeds with a post-emergent weed control treatment.
- Early October to mid-November: Our crew will apply liquid pre- and post-emergent treatments to your lawn.
- Mid-November to late December: We finish the year strong by applying a potassium-rich granular soil enrichment treatment and spot-spraying any weeds.
We can treat your driveways and sidewalk cracks with weed control treatments as an add-on to our weed control program!
What weeds do our treatments target?
At Integra Pest & Lawn, our weed control treatments are effective at eliminating a variety of weeds. Below are some of the weeds our weed control treatments target:
- Poa annua
- And many more!
Our pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments are safe for pets once they dry.
Our team at Integra Pest & Lawn utilizes effective pre-emergent weed control treatments to prevent weeds from breaking through the soil and post-emergent weed control treatments to tackle existing weeds currently taking over your turf. Our weed control treatments are liquid, and once they've dried, you can rest assured they are safe for your pets! This means you only need to wait a few hours for the treatments to dry up before it's safe for your pets to use your lawn like normal.
Keep your lawn free of nutrient-stealing weeds. Call us today to sign up for our weed control service!
One of the most important ways to maintain a healthy and thriving lawn is to protect it from nutrient-stealing weeds. Here at Integra Pest & Lawn, we offer effective weed control treatments to homes and businesses in Fort Worth, Burleson, Crowley, TX and nearby areas. Our team is committed to consistently delivering exceptional results to our clients, and we will strive to ensure you get the best results for your lawn. Give us a call today at (817) 310-9106 to sign up for our weed control service.